Our services are delivered through JNET Standard Testing Solutions which has received the highest level of industry quality accreditations. Our proven methodologies enable us to perform assessments, create and conduct tests that are carefully designed, comprehensive and precisely focused on each business case.
Our service portfolio includes various testing types and specialized testing process. We enable our customers to deliver reliable and quality software by providing end-to-end testing ensuring lower cost, faster time-to-market, increased productivity and robust processes.
JNET has a dedicated testing team, which has developed robust and repeatable processes to ensure that our verification and validation services are of consistent high quality. Our solutions are tailored to meet client specific needs and are focused on delivering results that provide true business value.
testing services for web & mobile
- Equivalence Partition, Boundary Value Analysis
- Test Strategy and Test Plan Preparation
- Manual Functional Test Execution
- Regression Testing
- End to End System Testing
- Defect Tracking and Reporting
- Automation Testing
Security testing plays an important role in business critical applications and in online-applications where to reveal flaws. Security testing is essential for specific elements of confidentiality, integrity, authentication, availability, authorization and non-repudiation. JNET has an excellent record in delivering security assessment on software applications/products across all the domains.
JNET uses OWASP ZAP tool for penetration testing to find out the following vulnerabilities in the web applications:
- Broken Authentication & Session Management
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Security Misconfiguration
- Sensitive Date Exposure
- Missing Function Level Access Control
- Cross Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Using Know Vulnerable Components
- Invalidated Redirects & Forwards
JNET has immense expertise in Security testing, in this process we determine how the application protects data and maintains functionality as intended. The six basic security concepts that need to be covered by security testing are: confidentiality, integrity, authentication, authorization, availability and non-repudiation.
JNET has expertise in performing below types of security testing on applications:
- Vulnerability Scan
- Security Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Test
- Security Audit
- Security Review
JNET specializes in Performance Engineering, which focuses on addressing various scalability and performance issues of an application and its IT infrastructure. With vast Performance Engineering experience, extensive domain knowledge, tools, and technical expertise, JNET helps its customers in deploying highly scalable applications.
JNET Quality Center covers the following in its Performance Engineering Services:
- Performance Benchmarking
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Performance TestingPerformance Measurement
- Performance Testing at different layers such as Network, Middleware and Application Layers
- Capacity Analysis
- System Outage Impact Testing
- Performance Tuning Services
- Performance Management such as I/O Issues, Production Issues,
- Infrastructure and Network Bandwidth Issues, System Outages Issues,
- Response Time Issues, CPU and Memory Issues